<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Updating mow...
And I just realised that in two months' time, school will be starting. (School starts on 2nd August by the way...)
Lets see what can I update on...

Tuition: Okay, it's the june holidays, so my tuition kids are having their holidays, meaning I'm having holidays too. But I just received a new assignment few days back, starting this coming friday and not all of my kids want to rest in june. Just ended my nephew's tuition last saturday, and I am very much relieved that it ended. Most importantly, his A and E maths results for his Mid Years are good! This means I did not fail as his tutor.

Driving: The first lesson is starting tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. Shall read up on the FTT book later on to prep myself for the first lesson...

School: Well, nothing much to talk about since it's not even starting yet but I'm looking forward to hitting the books again after such a long holiday. Perhaps I may read up on some of my bio and chem notes to refresh my memory of the two subjects, after all what I'm going to study is highly related to the 2 subjects. And I have applied to stay in the hostel with Sophia.

Other miscellaneous stuffs: I just bought myself a new pair of headphones and am very satisfied with its quality. Value for money should be the correct term for this headphone. I bought a new pair of shoes yesterday as well and I intent to buy another pair of jeans too. A new bag is a must but I have yet to decide whether to choose a sling bag or a backpack. Any recommendations? My budget is below $150. I should be buying a new file and a new pencil case since I have the habit of buying new files and pencil case when I start a brand new school year. And I hope to buy more clothes too.....

That should be all for now...
Bye! :)